Beauty of Nature

 

A soft whisper from nature has entered my breath

I swallowed and inhaled it to my lungs' deepest depth

and now it is tickling my heart and my mind

It keeps humming a song of love and being kind

 

Whenever I feel lazy to give help to a friend,

it will make me reach out anyhow a loving hand.

The small voice gives me peace and harmony;

it awakens a sense of the beauty of reality

 

It encourages me to stop living based on my greed,

It reminds me that grace and love is a much bigger need.

 

There is so much in nature to be adored,

Which gets all too often simply ignored.

So is also the love that sits in our heart,

And creativity, our sense for art.

 

The love sits in our heart; be always aware:

It is replenished no matter how much we share.

Sharing love, the greatest gift we get from God,

But all too often we appreciate it not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post