LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP





I know we are far from each other,
But this distance cannot separate us.

We are connected through hearts ๐Ÿ’•,
Can meet through  feelings no need to travel by bus.

It is not possible to meet you everyday,
But that's my love for you increasing day by day.

Just like the sun goes down at night,
Just like the moon and stars come out.

Don't let the miles between us,
Keep our love apart, don't keep any doubt.

I wait everyday to talk to you for hours,
Our love has Blossom like a flower.

Long distance needs trust, love, loyalty, and effort,
With you I feel really very comfort.

All alone in this empty room,
Waiting to see you very soon.

It hurts so bad long distance,
Please don't let it become a resistance.

I felt so amazing when we've met at the first time,
You've stolen my heart, you did a lovely crime.

Our relationship is very strong,
No obstacles can break our Bond.

I really miss you very much please come soon,
Cannot meet you at anytime because you are very far like moon.

You are my soulmate sweetheart,
I love you from the bottom of my heart ❤️.

1 comment:

Featured post