ATTITUDE CAPTION FOR INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.



1) ๐Ÿ˜ŽIt’s not an ATTITUDE, It’s the way I am..!


2) "I don’t care what people think or say about me, I know who I am."


3) "I get pleasure by doing things what people say I can’t do."


4) "I’m not a second option, you either choose me or lose me."


5) "Looks like a angle๐Ÿ˜‡, tempting like a devil๐Ÿ˜ˆ."


6) "After years of personal growth I've come to learn I deserve nothing but the best... That's why I get rid of the ones who bring me down!"


7) "My life. My rules. My attitude. My mistakes. Who the hell are you to judge me?"


8) "Thinks a certain someone needs to shut the hell up! If you are thinking its you. Your probably right. :)"


9) "Just a tired soul with some active thinking.๐Ÿ–ค"


10)"Develop positive attitude, this can make your life better, negative attitude will destroy your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post